$80 - $120 per 50-60 minute session
$40.00 - $60.00 per group session
Insurance & Do I Really Want To Use It?
You may be able to have these services reimbursed in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Would it cost less, or nearly the same as my deductable fee or co-pay fee to just go ahead and pay the regular therapy session fee in cash myself?
- What is the coverage amount offered by my insurace per therapy session?
- Can I use an out of network provider with the associate credentials (LMFTA) for out-of-network reimbursment?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician before I can begin using my insurance for mental health?
- Using insurance forces a permenant mental health diagnosis onto my record that certain entities have access to; do I want that? Paying out of pocket does not require the therapist to force a diagnosis.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Sliding scale fees are for below $34,000 yearly for a household of 2 or more people: $34,000 to $24,000 sliding fee is $60 per session. $23,000 or below is a sliding fee of $45. Military, Veterans, First Responders, Teachers and age 65 and older receive $5 off each session. Proof of income must be given.
Cash, Check, Debit Cards, Credit Cards and PayPal are accepted.
Life situations happen, please be courteous and notify me by text message as fast as possible if you cannot make your appointment. Thank you.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.